Azim Premji Foundation is a not-for-profit organization working to improve quality and equity of school education in India. Our vision is to contribute to a just, equitable, humane and sustainable society.
Azim Premji Schools are an integral part of the Foundation and offer high-quality and equitable education. Our teachers help students develop as sensitive and engaged citizens.
We are looking for teachers with a good understanding of their subject and a passion for teaching, in:
• Special Needs • Arts • Social Science
• Music • Sports • Languages: English, Hindi, Kannada, Bengali & Sanskrit
• Mathematics • Science
• Bachelor’s Degree in your subject
• Teaching Degree (B.Ed., D.El.Ed.. B.El.Ed. or equivalent)
We encourage those with a Bachelor’s Degree in Special Education to apply.
A Master’s Degree and teaching experience would be an advantage.
Our schools are in these locations:
• Dhamtari (Chhattisgarh)
• Sirohi (Rajasthan)
• Tonk (Rajasthan)
• Yadgir (Karnataka)
• Uttarkashi (Uttarakhand)
• Udham Singh Nagar (Uttarakhand)
Or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
for apply login: http://www.azimpremjifoundation.org/node/add/school-teacher-apply