Recruitment of 180 Specialist Cadre officers in State Bank Group
1. Online Registration of Application starts from: 26.11.2015
2. Last date for Online Registration of Application: 12.12.2015
3. Payment of Fee Online: 26.11.2015 to 12.12.2015 4. Downloading of call letter for Online Test: After: 05.01.2016
5. Date of Online Test : 17.01.2016
PLEASE NOTE THAT
1. A candidate can apply for only one post under this project.
2. The process of Registration of application is completed only when fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode.
3. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility. Admission to online test will be purely provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents when the candidate report for interview if called.
4. Candidates, applying for a particular post where two or more Banks have shown vacancies, should submit only one application. Preference of Banks will be taken at the time of interview. Allotment of Bank will be done on the basis of ranking of the candidate in the merit list.
VACANCIES AND OTHER DETAILS IN RESPECT OF VARIOUS POSTS AS DETAILED BELOW:
Sr. No.-Post & Post Code Grade Bank-Vacancies Age as on 30.11.2015- Educational Qualification-as on 30.11.2015
Relevant full time post qualification
experience as on 30.11.2015 GEN SC ST OBC TOTAL OH VI HI Min Max
1. Deputy Manager (Law)-Post Code: DMLA MMGS-II-SBI-20-6-3-11-40-1-21-38
Graduate with a degree in Law or a Law Graduate who has passed 5 years integrated Law course from a recognized University in India. Law Graduates who have enrolled as Advocates with Bar Council and minimum 2 years active experience as practising Advocate (or) Two years’ experience as Law officer in the Legal Department of Scheduled Commercial Banks / Financial Institutions (as mentioned in the web page of Indian Banks’ Association under the link Member Associate) & State Level Development Financial Institutions. The experience should be after enrolment as advocate with Bar Council.
2. Assistant Manager (System)-Post Code:AMSY-JMGS-I -SBI 71-21-10-38-140-2-1-1-21-30
B.E. / B. Tech. in Computer Science / Computer Applications / Information Technology / Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications / Electronics & Communications / Electronics & Instrumentations or M. Sc. in Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunications / Electronics & Communications / Electronics & Instrumentation / Computer Science / Information Technology / Computer Applications
MCA from Government recognized University or institution Experience in computer programming in a reputed
organization where available, would be desirable.
Read Full advertisement–Click Here
Apply online-Click here