Various Jobs opportunity in Engineering Projects(India)Ltd
Engineering Projects (India) Ltd.
(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
ADVT. NO. RECTT/1-2015
EPI, a ‘Mini Ratna’ Central Public Sector Enterprise under the aegis of Department of Heavy Industries, Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises, Govt. of India with turnover of more than ` 1000 Crores, engaged in execution of wide range of multi facet projects on turnkey basis in Power, Steel, Industrial, Civil & Infrastructure Sectors, requires Professionals having qualification of Degree in Civil/ Electrical/Mechanical/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & nstrumentation/ Petroleum Engineering, Degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science Engineering or MCA, CA/ICWAI/MBA (Finance),
2-Years’ Full-time Post Graduate Diploma/MBA (Personnel Management/HR)/ MSW, and LLB from recognized institutions, to be appointed on regular basis against backlog reserved vacancies and current vacancies for the following posts:
Sl. No. Post Reservation Scale of Pay (Industrial DA Pattern)
Qualification Minimum Post-Qualification WorkExperience
Upper Age limit as on (Last date of Submission of application)
1. Deputy General Manager (Civil) – 09 Posts
2. Deputy General Manager (Electrical)–03 Posts
3. Deputy General Manager (Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation)– 01 Post
4. Deputy General Manager (Mechanical)– 02 Posts
5. Deputy General Manager (Finance) – 03 Posts
6. Manager GR- I(Civil) – 06 Posts
7. Manager GR- I (Finance) –02 Posts
8. Manager GR- I (Planning & Monitoring)–01 Post
9. Manager GR- I (IT) – 01 Post
10. Manager GR-II (Civil)–12 Posts
11. Manager GR-II (Electrical) –02 Posts
12. Manager GR-II (Mechanical)–02 Posts
13. Manager GR- II(Finance) –03 Posts
14. Manager GR-II (Legal) –02 Posts
15. Manager GR-II (HR)– 03 Posts
16. Assistant Manager (Finance)–05 Posts
17. Assistant Manager (Technical-Petroleum)–01 Post
18. Assistant Manager(HR) –03 Posts
19. Assistant Manager (IT) –03 Posts
*The above qualifications must be recognized by All India Council for Technical Education, University Grant
Commission and/or any other Statutory Authority/Board.
Pay: In addition to Pay, DA, HRA / Bachelor accommodation at Project Site, EPF, Medical Facilities, Perquisites,
PRP etc. are also admissible as per Rules of the Company.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be given to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman applicants as per
Government guidelines. Upper age is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST applicants, by 3 years for OBC applicants
and by 10 years for PWD applicants. However, no applicant of age 58 years or above will be eligible for selection
for any post. Persons with disability (PWD) are encouraged to apply.
Place of Interview: New Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai, Guwahati, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Aizawl & Agartala.
To & Fro Travel Fare: Outstation applicants called for interview shall be reimbursed following to & fro travel fare on production of valid Ticket/Boarding Pass/Documentary Proof : – Return rail fare limited to AC III class by the shortest route
For More Details-Click Here