Recruitment Notice For Non-Teaching Positions in Central University of Punjab
CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF PUNJAB, BATHINDA
Advertisement No. CUPB/NT-01 (2015)
Applications are invited for direct recruitment or on deputation basis for the following posts:
Sr. No Name of the Post Scale Of Pay Vacancies Direct Recruitment or On Deputation
1. Finance Officer 37400+GP10000 1 (UR)
2. Librarian 37400+GP10000 1 (UR)
3. Deputy Librarian 15600+GP8000 1 (UR) Nil
4. Deputy Registrar 15600+GP7600 1 (UR) Nil
5. Internal Audit Officer 15600+GP7600 Nil 1
6. Assistant Librarian 15600+GP6000 2 (UR) Nil
7. Assistant Registrar 15600+GP5400 1 (OBC) Nil
8. Hindi Officer 15600+GP5400 Nil 1
9. Information Scientist 15600+GP5400 1 (UR) Nil
10. Public Relations Officer 15600+GP5400 1 (UR) Nil
11. Technical Officer (Laboratory) 15600+GP5400 2 (UR) Nil
12. Security Officer 9300 +GP 4600 1(UR)
13. Section Officer 9300+GP4600 Nil 3
14. Nurse 9300+GP4200 1 (UR) Nil
15. Assistant Engineer 9300+GP4600 Nil 1
16. Private Secretary 9300+GP4600 2 (UR), 1 (OBC),1 (PwD-OH)
17. Personal Assistant 9300+GP4200 3 (UR) Nil
18. Assistant 9300+GP4200 1 (OBC) 4
19. Jr. Engineer (Civil) 9300+GP4200 Nil 1
20. Jr. Engineer (Elect) 9300+GP4200 1 (UR) Nil
21. Estate Officer 9300+GP4600 1 (UR) Nil
22. Senior Technical Assistant (Computer) 9300+GP4200 1 (UR) 1
23. Senior Technical Assistant (Lab) 9300+GP4200 1 (UR), 1 (OBC) 2
24. Semi Professional Assistant 5200+GP2800 1 (UR) 1
25. Pharmacist 5200+GP2800 1 (PwD-OH) Nil
26. Technical Assistant 5200+GP2800 1 (UR) 2
27. Security Inspector 5200+GP2800 1 (UR) Nil
28. Upper Division Clerk (UDC) 5200+GP2400 Nil 5
29. Laboratory Assistant 5200+GP2400 2 (UR), 1 (SC), 1 (OBC)2
30. Library Assistant 5200+GP2000 2 (UR) Nil
31. Lower Division Clerk (LDC) 5200+GP1900 4 (UR), 3 (OBC), 2 (SC), 1 (ST), 1 (PwD-HI)
2 by promotion
CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF PUNJAB
32. Hindi typist 5200+GP1900 1 (UR) Nil
33. Driver 5200+GP1900 2 (UR), 1(OBC) Nil
34. Cook 5200+GP1900 2 (UR) Nil
35. Library Attendant 5200+GP1800 1(UR), 1 (OBC) Nil
36. Laboratory Attendant 5200+GP1800 3 (UR), 2 (OBC), 1
37. Office Attendant/ Peon 5200+GP1800 1 (UR) Nil
38. Hostel Attendant 5200+GP1800 2 (UR) Nil
39. Multitask Staff (MTS) 5200+GP1800 1 (UR) Nil
40. Kitchen Attendant 5200+GP1800 2 (UR) Nil
Note: Last date of online submission of application: 6 th December 2015
Last date of receipt of printouts of the online application along with all supporting
documents : 14th December 2015 at 5:00 PM
CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF PUNJAB, BATHINDA
General Instructions & Essential Information For Applying To Non-Teaching Positions
Advt. No:- CUPB/NT-01(2015)
1. Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for interview. The university reserves its right to place reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for interview. Fulfillment of essential qualifications per se does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview.
2. Under the term ‘good academic record’ the candidate must have obtained on an average of 50% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Bachelor’s degree level or an equivalent degree & 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master degree level or an equivalent degree from and Indian/Foreign University.
3. Stringent criteria will be applied for short-listing the candidates to be called for interview.
4. The University reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post at any time without assigning any reason. The right is also reserved with the university either to fill or not to fill the post and its decision in this regard shall be final.
5. Applicants not found suitable for higher positions may be considered for lower position in the same area of specialization.
6. Reservation Policy will be followed as per Govt. of India Rules. The SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates are required to attach the relevant certificate as per format prescribed by the Government of India.
7. The process of selection may be by a Written test/ Interview or combination of both.
8. Last date for submission of Online application form is 6 th December 2015
9. Applicants are required to send the duly signed printout of the online application form along with all the Qualification/
Experience/ Caste certificate/ proof of claim/NOC as made in the online application form & send the same to the below
mention address. The printout of the online applications form along with supporting documents must be submitted by
Assistant Registrar (Recruitment)
Central University of Punjab
City Campus, Mansa Road
Bathinda-151 001, India
10. All candidates are required to deposit Application fee on the online portal @ Rs. 600 (Rs. 300 for SC/ST/PWD) for each post they apply.
11. CUPB will not be responsible for any loss of email sent, due to invalid/wrong email id provided by the candidates or for delay/ non receipt of information if a candidate fails to access his/her email/website in time. Candidates are requested to regularly visit CUPB website. i.e. http://www.cup.edu.in; http://www.cup.ac.in.
12. Separate application (along with application fee) should be filled online for each post applied for.
13. Any change of address from the one given in the application form should at once be communicated to the university.
14. Application fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances. Before applying for the post, candidates are advised to satisfy themselves about their eligibility.
15. The applicant serving in Central/State Governments, Autonomous Bodies (Central/State) may be taken on
deputation/contract for 2 or more years or up to the age of superannuation, whichever is earlier. The service conditions including pay scales are as per UGC/ GoI norms.
16. The applicants serving in Government/Semi-Government organizations/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Organizations must upload No Objection Certificate issued by their employees or in case if they are called for interview
they have to submit NOC from their employers in order to become eligible for the interview.
17. In case of in-service candidates from Private Sector, acceptance of resignation and relieving letter from the employer at the time of joining must be submitted.
18. The age of the superannuation for all the posts is as per UGC/GoI norms.
19. The university employees are covered under new pension scheme introduced by the Government of India. Those who are appointed on deputation, payment of both leave salary and pension contribution will be as per rules.
20. Candidates shall have to produce original documents at the time of appearing for interview.
21. Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
22. The University shall verify the antecedents/documents submitted by the candidates at the time of appointment or any time during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted are fake or the candidate has a clandestine /background and has suppressed the said information, his/her services shall be terminated forthwith.
23. The University reserves the right to place the curriculum vitae of any person for any post for the consideration of
selection committee; to consider “in-absentia” or interview through “Video Conferencing”.
24. In case the candidate wants to apply under certain category She/ He needs to upload valid copy of caste certificate duly issued by Central Government Authority.
25. After the interview in case of selections the appointment will be provisional and is subject to the community certificate being verified through the proper channels. If the verification reveals that the claim of the candidate to belong to SC/ST/OBC (non creamy layer) is false, his/her services will be terminated forthwith without assigning any further reasons and without prejudice to such further action as may be taken under the provisions of Indian Panel Code for production of false certificate.
26. The University may/may not draw reserve panel(s) against possible vacancies in future.
27. Candidates in their own interest are advised to remain in touch with the University website http://www.cup.ac.in. They should also check their email account for updates. Issuance of notifications in the newspapers is not obligatory on the part of the university.
28. Outstation candidates belonging to SC/ST categories called for interview will be paid equivalent to return single second class railway fare towards journey, expenses on productions of Ticket number/ proof.
29. In case of disputes/suites or legal proceedings against the university, the Jurisdiction shall be confined to the Court of Bathinda or Punjab and Haryana High Court Chandigarh only.
30. Earlier Advertisement No. T/NT-01(2014), Dated: 21/10/2014 stands withdrawn due to technical reasons. Those who applied against that Advertisement should apply afresh. Earlier paid application fee is refundable preferable by online Bank Transfer on receipt of following Bank Details and proof/details of fee paid earlier.
For More Information-Click Here