NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY AND JUDICIAL ACADEMY, ASSAM
ESTABLISHED BY THE ASSAM ACT NO. XXV OF 2009
National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam invites applications for the following Regular / Permanent / Contractual positions:
3 Professors of Law, 6 Associate Professors of Law; 9 Assistant Professor of Law; 1 Assistant Professor of Economics; 1 Assistant Professor of English; 1 Assistant Professor of History; 1 Assistant Professor of Political Science; 1 Assistant Professor of Sociology.
Last Date for receipt of Application: 26th December 2014
1. Applicants must apply in the prescribed form available on the University website:
http://www.nluassam.ac.in. Incomplete applications in any respect shall not be considered. University will not be responsible for any postal delay at any stage.
2. Filled-in Application Form must reach the Deputy Registrar (Finance), National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam, NEJOTI Building, Bholanath Mandir Path, B.K. Kakati Road, Ulubari, Guwahati-781007, Assam, E-mail ID: email@example.com, Telephone No. +91-361-2738891/92 and Fax No. +91-361-2738892 with Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/-(for SC/ST/PC Rs. 750/-) drawn in favour of “The Registrar, National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam”, payable at Guwahati.
3. The reservations will be followed as per the norms of the University Grants Commission/ Government of India.
4. The prescribed qualifications and experience are minimum and the mere fact that a candidate possesses the same will not entitle him/ her for being called for interview. The University reserves the right to restrict the candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable number on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed; or by any other condition that it may deem fit. Those who are possessing higher qualifications will be given preference in short-listing the candidates. The University may constitute a Screening Committee to scrutinise the applications and short-list the candidates. Call letters for test/
interview will be sent only to the short-listed candidates and no correspondence will be made with applicants who are not short-listed.
5. It would be open to the University to consider the names of suitable persons who may not have applied, but recommended by experts in their respective fields.
6. The University will have the right to relax any of the qualifications, experience etc.
7. The University may offer lower post to a candidate who may have applied for a higher post in case suitable candidates are not available for the advertised posts.
8. Canvassing in any form on behalf of any candidate will disqualify such a candidate.
9. The Selection Committee may decide its own method of evaluating the performance of the candidates in interview. The University may utilize written test/ skill test or seminar/ colloquium as method of selection.
10. No interim queries regarding test/ interview/ selection will be entertained.
11. The number of posts indicated may also vary depending on the need. University reserves the right not to fill any of the vacancies advertised, if the circumstances so warrant. University may also consider the candidates for appointment on contractual basis and on consolidated pay on the recommendations of the Selection Committee.
12. In case of any disputes/ suits or legal proceedings against the University, the jurisdiction shall be restricted to the Courts in Guwahati, which is the Headquarters of the University.
For Further details, Minimum Qualifications, Experience and Application Form please Click here