INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LIMITED
(A Govt. of India Undertaking)
Indian Oil Corporation Limited is the largest commercial enterprise in India and a Fortune’s “Global 500” company with a Global ranking of 96.
Gujarat Refinery, the flagship refinery of IndianOil invites applications from bright, energetic and result oriented candidates of Indian Nationality for the following positions in the regular Scale of Pay – Rs. 11,900/- – 32,000/-
01 Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Production)-60
02 Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety)-2
03 Jr. Quality Control Analyst-IV *-03
04 Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (TPS)-20
05 Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical-P&C)-09
06 Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation)-06
* Persons With Disability (only Orthopedically Handicapped and Hearing Handicapped) can also apply for
# OH / HH persons selected against PWD quota will be placed in the appropriate category i.e. SC/ST/OBC.
1. The indicated number of vacancies may either increase or decrease at the discretion of management.
2. Candidates possessing professional qualifications such as BE/ B. Tech. / B.Sc.(Engineering)/MBA or similar professional qualification applicable in IOCL for recruitment in induction level post of Engineer/ Officer in Grade ‘A’ shall NOT be considered as eligible.
3. Candidates with Two Years Diploma/ Sandwich Diploma Course/ Qualification acquired through Distance Learning Mode or Part Time Mode shall not be considered
4. Reservation of vacancies for Ex-servicemen candidates as per Govt. Directives issued from time to time.
Qualification and Experience:
The Prescribed Qualification from Government Recognized Indian University / Institute as a Regular Full Time Course and the required aggregate percentage marks, experience as on 01/11/2014 for each post is given below:
For more information-Click here