IFFCO Sadan, C-1, District Centre, Saket Place, New Delhi-110017
IFFCO requires Agriculture Graduate Trainee (AGT) for its Field Offices located in the States of Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Chhattisgarh, West Bengal, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu & Kerala.
1. The candidate should possess Four Years B.Sc. (Agriculture) Full Time Regular Degree
2. The candidate having Two Years M.Sc. (Agriculture) Full Time Regular Degree can also apply
3. The above qualifications should be from the UGC recognized University/Institute.
4. General/OBC candidate should have secured a minimum of 60% marks in each semester in his B.Sc (Agriculture) degree.
5. SC/ST candidate should have a minimum of 55% marks in each semester of his B.Sc. (Agriculture) degree.
6. The candidates who have passed B.Sc. (Agriculture) degree in 2011 and thereafter can only apply.
7. Candidates, who have passed M.Sc. (Agri.) degree in the year 2013 & 2014, can also apply subject to fulfilling the criteria prescribed for B.Sc. (Agri.) qualification.
UPPER AGE LIMIT: 28 years, as on 1st October, 2014.
Upper Age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST category.
Upper Age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC category not belonging to creamy layer.
KNOWLEDGE OF LANGUAGE:
Candidate must be well versed with reading, writing and speaking knowledge of the regional language of the State for which application is made (one or more than one language). Knowledge of Hindi is also desirable.
TRAINING PERIOD: The selected candidates will undergo Training for a period of one year.
Stipend and other benefits will be paid as per Rules of the Society during the training period. Presently, the stipend & benefits are about Rs. 28,000/- p.m.
On successful completion of one year’s training and subject to requirement of IFFCO, the AGTs may be absorbed at the basic pay of Rs.15450/- p.m. in the regular Pay Scale of Rs.15000-26250, with usual Allowances/ benefits as per Rules of the Society.
There are ample opportunities for career growth of AGTs in the Organisation.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear for preliminary Computer Based On-Line Test in open environment by using their own resources, computer/laptop with internet facility. The configuration will be intimated to them.
Only the short-listed candidates based on the performance in the Preliminary On-Line Test, will be called for Final On-Line Test in the controlled environment at the designated Centres at Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Indore, Jabalpur, Jalandhar, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Rajkot, Shimla, Surat and Varanasi. Details will be communicated to the eligible candidates.
Only those candidates who are short-listed on the basis of their performance in Final On-Line Test will be called for personal interview.
Candidates are required to opt any two Test Centres in order of their preference out of the aforementioned centres. Efforts will be made to allot the test centre in order of choice given by the candidates.
Request for change in the test centre, once opted, will not be entertained. IFFCO reserves the right to cancel any of these centres and in that eventuality; the candidates will have to appear in the centre as decided by the Management.
PRE-EMPLOYMENT MEDICAL EXAMINATION:
Selected candidates will be allowed to join only after they are found medically fit in the Pre-employment medical examination to be conducted by IFFCO.
PLACE OF POSTING:
Notwithstanding the selection and placement of AGTs for training, the selected candidates on absorption can be posted in any of the States/Projects/Establishment(s) of IFFCO anywhere in India or abroad.
On appointment, the Trainees would be required to furnish a bond as per Rules of the Society.
The nature of duties and responsibilities of the incumbents in IFFCO involve extensive touring in Rural areas. Only such candidates having aptitude and willingness to work in field should apply.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply on-line in the prescribed Application Form available thru the link “Click to apply on-line” given below till 31/10/2014 only. Any application sent through any other modes will not be entertained.
Click to apply on-line
Last Date to apply – 31/10/2014
1. The applicant should keep their 10th class Roll Number and all their educational Qualification Certificates ready with them, while filling up the Application Form on-line.
2. The applicant must fill in only the correct information in Application Form.
3. The applicant must fill ‘His Name and Father’s Name’ exactly the same as appearing in their educational qualification certificate(s).
4. The applicant who is subsequently found to have filled incorrect information will be disqualified for test/interview and/or the employment in IFFCO.
5. All communications to the candidate will be sent through E-mail or through SMS. The Candidate should not change his E-mail ID and Mobile No., filled in the Application Form, and keep the same active at least for a period of six months.
6. The candidate must save his duly filled Application and take a print of the same for future reference.
IFFCO has sole right to accept or reject any and/or all applications.
For More Information- Click Here