INDIAN INSTITUTE OF FOREIGN TRADE
(under Deptt. of Commerce, Govt. of India)
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Deemed University is a premier education, training and research Institution of the Country in the area of International Business. The Institute invites applications for the following post:
Senior Finance Officer – One
(Rs. 15600-39100 + G.P. Rs.7600)
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
B.Com(Hons.) having 50% marks, preferably ICWA, with 12 years’ experience in the field of commercial accounts in organization of repute having knowledge of Government of India rules/commercial accounts/income tax OR Graduate SAS qualified Accounts Officer with 8 years’ experience OR Chartered Accountant with 5 years’ experience.
Upper age limit : 56 years as on 27.10.2014.
Note : The person selected may be considered for appointment on deputation, if otherwise found suitable Apply strictly as per the proforma given below:
(1) Post applied for (2) Name (3) Category : SC/ST/OBC/PH/Gen. (4) Mailing Address with Telephone Number, Email (5) Date of Birth (6) Educational Qualification – exam passed, name of the board/university, year of passing, percentage of marks secured and Dvn./Class (7) Experience – name of the organization, designation held, period of service, scale of pay with basic pay and total emoluments drawn, nature of duties, (8) Any other relevant information GENERAL
1. Age relaxation [SC/ST – 5 yrs; OBC – 3 yrs; SC/ST(PH) – 15 years; OBC(PH) – 13 yrs] as per Government of India Instructions.
2. Allowance as admissible to Central Government employees.
3. Reimbursement of medical expenses @ Rs.12000 p.a. plus hospitalization as per rules.
4. Those employed in Govt./semi-govt./PSU should send application through proper channel.
5. The appointment will be initially on three years’ contract.
6. Merely fulfilling the eligibility conditions will not be the criteria of shortlisting of applications.
7. Interview for the post will be held at Delhi.
8. IIFT reserves the right not to fill up the post.
The application may be sent to Administrative Officer(Administration), Indian Institute of
Foreign Trade, B-21, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi – 110 016 (email :
firstname.lastname@example.org) as per the prescribed proforma latest by October 27,2014.
For more information Click here