GOVERNMENT OF INDIA, VERNMENT OF INDIA, VERNMENT OF INDIA, MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
RAILWAY RECRUITMENT BOARDS
CENTRALISED EMPL CENTRALISED EMPLOYMENT NOTICE No TICE No.02/2014 .02/2014
Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent, Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant, and Senior Section Engineer, Chief Depot Material Superintendent
Date of publication: 20.09.2014 Date & Time of Closing: 19.10.2014 up to 23.59 Hrs.
Date of Written Examination:
For Junior Engineer Group – Grade Pay Rs.4200- 14.12.2014 (Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent, Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant):
For Senior Section Engineer Group – Grade Pay Rs.4600- 21.12.2014
( Senior Section Engineer, Chief Depot Material Superintendent):
ONLINE applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for the following posts of Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent, Chemical &Metallurgical Assistant, Senior Section Engineer, Chief Depot Material Superintendent. Applications complete in all respects should be submitted only ONLINE to the Railway Recruitment Board till 23.59 hrs of closing date.
Candidates are required to apply only through ONLINE mode. No other mode for submission of application is allowed.
Page No. 1 CENTRALISED EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO. 02/2014 Contd. 2
1. CANDIDATES TO ENSURE THEIR ELIGIBILITY BEFORE APPLYING: The candidates applying for the post(s) of JE Group – Grade pay Rs 4200/- (Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent, Chemical &Metallurgical Assistant) and SSE Group – Grade pay Rs 4600/- (Senior Section Engineer, Chief Depot Material Superintendent), should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions prescribed for the post/examination. Admission of the candidates for the written
examination(s) for the posts notified in this notification would be on the basis of the information furnished by them in the ONLINE application. If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his application is false /incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate otherwise does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post(s), his/her candidature will be cancelled forthwith.
2. EXAMINATION FEE: No examination fee for candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen / Women/ Minorities/ Persons with Disabilities/Economically backward classes (refer to Para 4). For UR/OBC male candidates not coming within the purview of exempted categories, as above, examination fee is Rs.100/-.
3. HOW TO APPLY: Candidates are required to apply ONLINE to any one RRB ONLY, separately for SSE and/or JE group, depending upon their eligibility, on the website of Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) as indicated in Para 15. Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications are available on the website of RRB(s). Brief Instructions to fill up the same are given in Para Nos. 5 and 5 (A) of this notification. Application to more than one RRB for the same group will lead to rejection of all the applications for that group.
4. LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: The ONLINE application, complete in all respects, can be submitted to RRB concerned upto 19.10.2014 till 23.59 Hrs. No physical copy of application is required to be sent to RRBs.
5. SAME DAY EXAMINATION: Written Examination will be held on the same day by all participating RRBs.
6. NEGATIVE MARKING: There shall be penalty (negative marking) in written examination and marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer @ 1/3 of the marks allotted for each question.
7. MOBILES PHONES BANNED:
(a) Mobile phones, pagers, calculators or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
(b) Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones/pagers to the
venue of the examination, as arrangement for safe-keeping cannot be assured
For information——“Click here”
Applying Online—-Click here