RAJASVA NIRIKSHAK EXAMINATION -2014
Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fees in the Bank :13th October 2014
Last Date for Receipt of Application :16th October 2014
SPECIAL NOTICE : -(a)“Applications will be accepted only when fee is deposited in the Bank upto prescribed last date for fee deposition. If the fee is deposited in bank after the last date prescribed for fee deposition, the on-line application of the candidate will not be accepted and the fee deposited in the bank will not be refunded in any condition. It will be responsibility ot the candidates to deposit fee in the bank upto last date prescribed for fee deposition and ‘submit’ the application upto last date prescribed for submission of applications. It is also informed that less or more amount deposited in the form of examination fee shall not be refunded in any condition.”
(b)In Online Application System, the candidates have to provide their Mobile No. in prescribed column failing which their Basic Registration shall not be completed. All relevant informations / instructions / OTP (One time password) shall be sent through sms on that mobile.
NECESSARY INFORMATION TO APPLICANTS FILLING THEIR APPLICATIONS THROUGHON-LINE
This advertisement is also available on the Commission’s website http://uppsc.up.nic.in. The online application system is applicable for applying against this advertisement. Applications sent by any other mode shall not be entertained hence candidates are advised to apply On-line only. In connection with On-line application, candidates are advised to go through thoroughly the instructions given as under and apply accordingly:-
1. When the candidate clicks “ALL NOTIFICATIONS/ADVERTISEMENTS” on the Commission’s website http://uppsc.up.nic.in the On-line advertisement, shall be automatically displayed, wherein there shall be 3 parts given as below:
(i) User instructions
(ii) View Advertisement
A list of all the advertisements will be displayed in which “On-line System” is applicable. The Instructions for filling “On-line form” have been given in User Instruction. The Candidates desirous to see the advertisement will have to click before ‘View Advertisement’ to which they are desirous to see, full advertisement will be displayed along with sample snapshots of ON-LINE Application Procedure. Click on “Apply” for On-line Application. On clicking “Apply”, Candidate Registration will be displayed.
On-line application will be completed in three stages :
First Stage: Basic Registration form will be displayed on clicking the ‘Candidate Registration’ respective to Examination. After filling the Basic Registration form on clicking the ‘submit’ button, the registration of First stage shall be over. Thereafter ‘Candidate Registraion Acknowledgment’ shall be displayed which can be printed by Clicking the ‘Print’ Button.
Second Stage:There shall be two options for depositing the fees which are E-challan and I-collect, which can be deposited in State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank. The candidates having Net Banking facility in any of these two banks may deposit the fees through I-collect. After taking the option of E-Challan or I-Collect, Examination fees payment details will be displayed. On selecting the bank to deposit the fees through E-Challan, the E-challan of concerned bank SBI/PNB will be displayed in which there shall be Candidate’s Registration No, Name, Date of Birth and Fee Amount. The candidates will have to go with E-Challan (in the Bank which is opted by the Candidates themselves) to any branch of the Bank and deposit the fees and take one copy of E-Challan and keep with them safely. On the copy of the E-Challan given by the Bank transaction ID/Journal No. and date shall be mentioned which shall be used at the time of filling the form at third stage.
Third stage: After depositing the fee in the Bank, the candidates two day after, on the working day (after 2.00 pm) shall enter information On-line in the format, available on Commission’s website by clicking “Submit Application Form”. The photo and signature, duly scanned shall be uploaded also. The candidate should scan his photograph and signature in the prescribed size (the size will be mentioned at the specified spot in the On-line application). This should also be kept in notice that the photo must be latest passport size. In case the photo and signature, scanned in the prescribed size, are not uploaded, then the On-line system will not accept it. The procedure related for scanning of the photo and signature is laid down in the Appendix-1. After filling in all entries in the format, the candidates may click “View application form” to see for themselves that all entries and informations are correctly entered and after satisfying themselves should click “Submit” button to forward the same to the Commission.It is essential that the candidate should fill all informations On-line correctly according to the instructions given and click the ‘Submit’ button by the last date prescribed for submission of the application form. If the candidate does not click the “Submit” button, the application shall not be completed finally and the candidate shall be accountable for this. After clicking the ‘Submit’ button, the candidate may take a print out of the application to preserve it with them. In the event of any discrepancy, the candidate will be required to submit the said print-out in the office of the Commission, otherwise his/her request shall not be entertained.
2. The Application once submitted, will not be allowed to be modified.
3. Application Fee: After filling in the ‘Candidate Registration’ format of the On-line application, the candidate shall procure the print-out of the E-challan in duplicate. The E-Challan will be used to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank by the candidate according to his category. The fee will not be allowed to be deposited by any other mode except E-Challan/I-collect. The above fee, for examination according to the category is as under:-
(i)Unreserved (General)- Exam fee Rs. 100/-+On-line processing fee Rs. 15/- Total= Rs. 115/-
(ii)Other Backward Class – Exam fee Rs. 100/-+On-line processing fee Rs. 15/- Total=Rs. 115/-
(iii)Scheduled Caste – Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 15/- Total = Rs. 55/-
(iv) Scheduled Tribe – Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 15/- Total = Rs. 55/-
(v) Handicapped – Exam fee NIL + On-line processing fee Rs. 15/- Total = Rs. 15/-
(vi) Dependantsfo the Freedom Fighters – According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4,
(vii) Ex- Servicemen – According to the original category mentioned from Sl.Nos.
1 to 4.
(viii) Women – According to the original category mentioned from Sl. Nos. 1 to 4.
4.The Basic Registration of such candidates will not be accepted who have been debarred from U.P. Public Service Commission and their period of debar has not been completed. In addition to above, the applications submitted without requisite informationsrergarding debar, if it is found at any stage in future that the applications have been submitted concealing this fact, his/her candidature will be rejected at any stage and the commission will consider to debar from all future examinations/selections including extension of debar period. In this regard if the claims of the candidates made in their application forms are not found true, they can be debarred not only from the examination in question but from all the future examinations and selections made by the commission also including other appropriate penalties.
5.If the candidates want some correction or change in their submitted applications, they can submit another fresh complete applications ON-LINE with desired corrections along with prescribed fee within the last notified dates of the advertisement. The application fee deposited with the prior application will neither be returned nor adjusted in any condition. In the aforesaid condition the application form of that Registration No. on which admit card candidate will appear in the examination, will be treated as final. Rest applications will be treated as cancelled.
6.The U.P. Public Service Commission shall hold a Written Examination at various Centres of the Districts mentioned in Appendix-2 of this advertisement. Only such candidates will be called for interview who are declared successful on the basis of above Examination. The selection will be made on the basis of written examination and interview. The date and venue of examination decided by the Commission will be intimated to the candidates by means of their e-Admission certificates. No. of Districts/Centres may increase or decrease according to final No. of applications received.
7.No. of Vacancies:Presently, the no. of vacancies are 617.
Note: No. of vacancies may increase or decrease in special circumstances on the request of Govt.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200/- Rs. 20.200/- (Grade Pay Rs. 2800/- . Post– Non-Gazetted, Permanent.
8. Reservation: The reservation for Scheduled Castes of U.P./Scheduled Tribes of U.P./Other Backward Class candidates of U.P. shall be admissible in accordance with the provisions of relevant Govt. Rules. Accordingly, reservation for category under horizontal as Dependents of Freedom Fighters of U.P, Ex-Serviceman of U.P. P.H. of U.P. and Women candidates of U.P. shall be admissible on settlement of vacancies.
Note : (1) The Candidates claiming the benefit of reservation/age relaxation must obtain, in support of their category a certificate issued by competent authority on the proforma available on Appendix-3 of the Website of this detailed advertisement and shall submit the same to the Commission when asked for. (2) All Reserved candidates of U.P. must mention their Category/Sub Category in the Application Form. (3) Candidates claiming reservation/Age relaxation in more than one category will be entitled to only one concession whichever is more beneficial to them. (4) The Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Class. Dependents of Freedom Fighter, PH., Ex-Serviceman and women candidates who are not the permanent residents of U.P. shall not be given the benefit of reservation. Such candidates shall be treated as the candidates of the General Category. In case of women candidates the caste certificate/domicile certificate issued from father side only be treated valid.
9.Conditions of Eligibility (For age relaxation only) : Eligibility in case of Emergency Commissioned /Short Service Commissioned Officers: In accordance with the provisions of the G.O. No. 22/10/1976-karmik-2-85, dated 30-1-1985 Emergency Commissioned/Short Service Commissioned Officers who have not been released from Army but whose period of Army service has been extended for rehabilitation, may also apply for this examination on the following conditions: (A) Such applicants will have to obtain a certificate of the competent authority of Army, Navy, Air Force to the effect that their period of Service has been extended for rehabilitation and no disciplinary action is pending against them. (B) Such applicants will have to submit in due course a written undertaking that in case they are selected for the post applied for, they will get themselves released immediately from the Army Service. The above facilities will not be admissible to Emergency/Short Service Commisiioned Officers, if (a) he gets permanent Commission in the Army, (b) he has been released from the Army on tendering resignation, (c) he has been released from the Army on grounds of misconduct or physical disability. The candidates must possess all the requisite qualifications/Eligibility conditions till the last date for submitting the applications.
10. MARITAL STATUS: Male candidates who are married and have more than one wife living and female candidates who have married a person already having a wife, shall not be eligible unless the Hon’ble. ‘Governor has granted an exemption from this condition.
11. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
1-Essential Qualification:- A candidate for direct recruitment to the service must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a University established by law in India or a qualification recognized by the Government as equivalent there to.
2- Preferential Qualification: – A candidate who has :
(i) Served in the Territorial Army for a minimum period of two years, or
(ii) Obtained a “B” Certificate of the National Cadet Corps, shall be given preference in the matter of direct recruitment, other things being equal.
12.AGE LIMIT: (i) Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years on July 1, 2014 i.e. they must have not been born earlier than 2nd July, 1974 and not later than July 1, 1993 (ii) Upper age limit shall be greater by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes of U.P., Scheduled Tribes of U.P., Other Backward Classes of U.P., Skilled players ofU.P. of classified Games and State Govt. employees of U.P. i.e. they must have not been born before 2nd July 1969. Upper age limit for the Emergency Commissioned Officers / Short Service Commissioned Officers / Ex-Army Personnels of U.P. shall be greater by three years more in addition to their completed service period. Upper age limit for physically handicapped persons of Society of U.P. will be greater by fifteen years i.e. they must have not been born before 2nd July 1959. No relaxation is admissible in upper age limit for D.F.F. candidates.
13.SOME INFORMATIONS ABOUT EXAMINATION AND INTERVIEW:(i)The dates and venue for the examination shall be informed by the Commission later on through e-Admit Card. (ii) All original certificates shall be verified at the time of interview. Candidates will also be required to furnish four passport size Photographs, two unattested and two attested by their Head of Department or Head of the Institution where they have received education or by a Gazetted Officer at the time of Interview. (iii) Candidates serving under the Central or State Government will have to produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview issued by the competent authority.
NOTE: The candidates must submit hard copy of their Application Forms along with all certificates in support of their claims rendered in the application form for the examination when asked for. If they do not enclose all certificates in support of their all claims, their candidature shall be cancelled. The candidates will have to fill up the Application Form prescribed by Commission separately before the interview (Viva-Voce Test).
14. IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES:(1) As per decision of the UPPSC a candidate will be liable to be debarred from the examination in question and all other future examinations and selections upto a maximum period of five years for furnishing any wrong information in his/her application form which can not be substantiated by relevant documents or for any other malpractice. (2) No change in category, sub-category, Date of Birth etc. is permissible after the receipt of application form in the office of the Commission. In this regard no application for error correction/modification shall be acceptable. (3) The date of birth of the candidates shall be admissible as entered in High School Certificate. The candidate will have to attach his/her High School or Equivalent Examination Certificate with the application form of Examination. No Other Certificate shall be acceptable for Date of Birth and if it is not attached with the application, it shall be rejected (4)The candidates will have to enclose copies of Marksheets, Certificates & Degrees duly attested by any Gazetted Officer or Head of the last Institution where education was received in support of their claims of Educational Qualifications.alongwiththeir Application Form and they will have to submit the same as per direction of Commission when asked for. If they do not enclose certificates/documents in support of their claims, the applications shall be rejected. (5) The benefit of reservation to the categories of Handicapped persons of society of U.P. shall be given only on the posts which are identified by the Government for their Sub category. For this benefit, the Handicapped persons must produce a certificate of being handicapped in that category on the prescribed proforma issued by prescribed Medical Officer/Specialist and counter signed by the Chief Medical Officer according to Rule 2 of U.P. Public Service (Reservation for physically Handicapped, Dependent of Freedom Fighters and Ex-Servicemen (Amendment) Act. 1997 read with G.O. dated.03 Feb., 2008).(6) The Ex-Army personnels must be discharged from Army up to the last date prescribed for receipt of applications. (7) Date, time and venue etc. of examination along with Roll No. will be communicated to the candidates through e-Admit Cards, Candidates will have to appear at the centre/venue allotted to them by the Commission. No change in centre/venue is permissible and no application shall be entertained in this regard. (8) The candidature of such candidates who are subsequently found ineligible according to the terms laid down in advertisement will be cancelled and their any claim for theExamination will not be entertained. The decision of the Commission regarding eligibility of the candidates shall be final. (9) The Application/candidature of any stage will not be accepted if the application is not submitted on prescribed form, date of birth is not mentioned or wrong date of birth is mentioned, overage, under age, not fulfilling the minimum educational qualifications, applications received after last date and no signature under declaration in the format. (10) The Commission may admit the candidates provisionally after summary checking of the applications but if it is found at any stage that applicant was not eligible or that his/her application should have been rejected or was not entertainable initially, his/her candidature will be rejected and if the candidate is selected, the recommendation of the Commission for the appointment shall be withdrawn. (11) The Commission reserves the right of cancelling the candidature of any candidate found indulging in any malpractice i.e. copying in examination hall or indiscipline, misbehavior or canvassing for his/her candidature. On violation of these instructions, the candidates may be debarred from this examination as well as future Examinations. In this regard, the decision of the Commission shall be final. (12) In all communication to the Commission, the candidates must mention the name of examination, advertisement No. registration No. date of birth,father’s/husband’s name and also the Roll Number, if communicated. (13) Candidates selected for appointment will have to undergo Medical Examination as required under the Rules. (14)Approximately 3 times candidates shall be called for interview on the basis of examination. It is essential for the candidates to appear in the interview as the place of candidates will depend on aggregate of marks obtained in written examination and interview. (15) The candidates who are appearing in the Examination of essential qualification prescribed for the post need not to apply, because they are not eligible. (16) While filling the answer sheets, the candidates “must use Black Ball Point Pen Only”. Do not use any other pen or pencil in any condition. (17) The information filled in the “Answer Sheet” must not be erased by Whitener, blade or rubber etc..(18) The written examination will be objective type in which there will be two papers-paper-I include General studies and General Aptitude and paper-II include General Hindi and General Maths, Which will be of 2.00 hours each. The examination timing will be 9.30 A.M. to 11.30 A.M. (1stSession) and 2.30 P.M. to 4.30 P.M. (2ndSession).
1. In no circumstances, applications of any stage shall be accepted after the last prescribed date and time. Applications found without requisite informations and without photograph and signature, evenwhen received in time, will be summarily rejected.
2.In the On-line system, the candidates must ensure that all the requisite informations have been duly filledand must click the submit Button by the Last prescribed Date & Time. They must take the Print out and keep it safely. In any discrepancy, they will have to produce the print out otherwise no request shall be entertained.
3. Those candidates, willing to take the benefit of the reservation/age relaxation must obtain a certificate, issued by the competent authority, in support of the reserved category, in the prescribed format printed in this detailed advertisement (Appendix-3) and submit the same to the Commission, whenever required to do so. Those claiming more than one reservation/age relaxation will be given only one such concession, which will be more beneficial. The Candidates who are not originally domiciled of U.P. belonging to SC, ST, O.B.C., dependents of freedom fighters, Ex-servicemen, P.H. and women are not entitled to benefit of reservation. Such candidates will be treated as general candidates. In case of the women candidates, the domicile/caste certificate issued from father side will be treated valid.
4. The Commission do not advise to candidates about their eligibility. Therefore, they should carefully read the advertisement and when satisfied about their eligibility as per conditions of the advertisement, then only apply. The candidates must possess all the requisite qualificationstill the last date for submitting the applications.
5. In the category of dependents of the freedom fighters only sons, daughters, grandsons and grand daughters (son’s son and daughter) are covered. Only such relationships with the freedom fighters are not adequate but the candidates should remain actually dependent of the freedom fighter. Drawing the attention of the candidates towards Govt. orders dated 22.01.1982, 08.03.1983 and Govt. Order No. 3014, Personnel-2, 1982 dated 18.10.1982 read with Govt. Order No. 6/1972 Personnel-2, 1982 dated 15.01.1983, it is advised that now the candidates must obtain the reservation certificate from the District Magistrate in terms of Govt. Order No. 4/3/82-Ka-2-97 dated 26.12.1997 in the prescribed format and submit the same.
6. In the event of involvement of a candidate in the concealment of any important information, pendency of any case / criminal case, conviction, more than a husband or wife being alive,submission of facts in a distorted manner, malpractice, canvassing for selection etc, the Commission reserves the right to reject the candidature and debar from appearing in the examination in question and all future other examinations and selections.
7.In case the candidates feel any problem in the “On-line Application” they may get their problem resolved by contacting over phone or Website clicking ‘Contact us’.
8. The name of Districts for Examination are available in the advertisement in Appendix-2.andproformae for reservation on Appendix-3. In the same way the plan of Examination and the syllabus on Appendix-4.
Detailed Application Form
At the top of the page there is a Declaration. The candidates are advised to go through the contents of the Declaration carefully. Candidate has the option either toagree or disagree with the contents of Declaration by clicking on ‘I agree’ or ‘I do not agree’ buttons. In case the candidate opts to disagree, the application will be dropped, and the procedure will be terminated. Accepting to agree only will submit the candidate’s On-line Application.
Notification Details: This section shows information relevant to notification.
Personal Details: This section shows information about candidate’spersonal details i.e. Registration Number, Candidate’sName, Father/Husband’sName, Gender, Date of Birth, UP domicile, Category, Marital Status, Email-ID and Contact Number.
Other Details of Candidate-Other details of candidate shows the information details about UP Freedom Fighter, Ex Army, service duration and your physical deformity.
Education &Experience Details
It shows your educational and experience details.
Candidate Address, Photo & Signature details-Here you will see your complete communication address and photo with your signature.
Declaration Segment-At the bottom of the page there is a ‘Declaration’ for the candidates. Candidates are advised to go through the contents of the Declaration carefully.
After filling all above particulars there is provision for preview your detail before final submission of application form on clicking on “Preview” button.
Preview page will display all facts/particulars that you have mentioned on entry time if you are sure with filleddetails then click on “Submit” button to finally push data into server with successfully submission report that you can print.
Otherwise using “Back” button option you can modify your details.
[CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO TAKE A PRINT OF THIS PAGE BY CLICKING ON THE “PRINT” OPTION AVAILABLE]
For Other information: ‘Click Here’